Welcome to the CDMV website.
CDMV endeavours to ensure that the information that appears on the pages of this website is complete, up-to-date and free of inaccuracies and errors. Despite our best efforts, errors may occur. CDMV will make every effort to advise you of such errors and correct them as quickly as possible.
Trademarks and Copyright
The CDMV trademark and all associated logos, images, text and slogans that appear in the contents of this website are the exclusive property of CDMV. CDMV’s trademarks are protected under applicable trademark legislation and regulations in Canada and internationally. The contents of this website are protected by copyright, trademarks and other applicable intellectual property rights. All rights reserved. You must obtain prior written consent from CDMV to use, copy, translate, publish or distribute this content.
Limitation of Liability
CDMV will not be liable for any damage or any injury, loss or claim, including any business interruption, lost profits, lost software, data or programs, including legal costs and any associated fees, that directly or indirectly result from (a) accessing or using this website or the inability to access it; (b) the purchase or use of goods or services offered by CDMV.
CDMV will not be held liable under any circumstances for any damages whatsoever to your computer, the data it contains or its peripherals. CDMV accepts no liability with regard to such problems, including any liability for any delay or any failure to transmit data.
Use of the Domain cdmv.com and its Subdomains
Users are prohibited from performing the actions listed below, by any means, directly or indirectly:
- Use the information on the domain cdmv.com (or its subdomains) for illegal purposes;
- Cause cyber disruptions or reverse engineer the platform;
- Compromise the security of the website;
- Undermine another person’s privacy or reputation.
Registration and Password
Users of our website must create an account, including a username and password, to access and make purchases on the transactional websites powered by CDMV. If you wish to create an account to use these features, you must ensure that the information you provide is accurate and kept up-to-date because as a user, you are bound by the information you transmit.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: All intellectual property within this download (including but not limited to images, logos, slogans, texts, photographs, illustrations, designs, advertising material, trademarks, and content) is the copyrighted work and is the exclusive property of C.D.M.V. Inc. and/or its partners and affiliates. All rights reserved. Downloading these tools provides non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable licence to use the material contained in this download solely for professional projects related to the veterinary establishment under the following terms and conditions:
- You may not use any material contained in this download for any commercial purposes (including but not limited to sublicensing or resale to any third parties, partners or affiliates), other than to communicate with your clients.
- You may not post, publish, broadcast or circulate the material contained in this download, in whole or in part, other than on the veterinary establishment’s premises and on business-related website, blog, newsletter, or social channel(s).
- You must keep all content and images unedited and intact without modification, including but not limited to adding, removing, editing, trimming, cutting, cropping, remixing, and/or manipulation.
- Any use of the material contained in this download other than as provided herein must be expressly authorized in writing by C.D.M.V. Inc.
If you need further information or have any questions, contact CDMV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Question(s) about downloading content.