Supervisor of Customer Service
With your strong management skills and customer focus, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and supervising the day-to-day operations of the customer service department in order to achieve quality, service and productivity objectives. It will be essential to integrate effective change management in order to lead the customer service team in providing exceptional service offer, based on CDMV’s values and image. Working as part of Gauthier’s passionate team will give you the opportunity to put your skills into practice as part of a growing team!
“The ideal candidate is energetic, passionate and a team player. Client experience is central to their values, and this fuels their motivation to understand the reality of our team and our clients, and to support them on a daily basis.” Gauthier Escorbiac, Manager of Customer Service
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Ensure service exceeds client expectations by maintaining staff coverage and availability as required;
- Effectively motivate and supervise staff, training, development and performance evaluation. Ensure continuous improvement in productivity and quality of service delivery, including team’s work;
- Manage complains as well as complex issues;
- Ensure that the team has appropriate support;
- Plan, organize and coordinate all of the department’s operations, in conjunction with the supervisor;
- Communicate effectively with employees and promote a collaborative environment while respecting current business processes;
- Monitor customer service performance indicators, identify gaps and implement solutions;
- Recommend changes to work methods for a more efficient use of resources in order to strengthen the company’s performance;
- Work closely with other departments;
- Maintain healthy labour relations in a unionized environment.
Does this describe you?
- A college diploma or university degree;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a supervisory role in a customer service environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (French and English);
- Knowledge of Oracle or any other ERP an asset;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or any other CRM an asset.
Does this sound like you?
- Strong client focus and listening skills;
- Autonomy and a sense of responsibility;
- Agility at communicating, ability to motivate and guide employees;
- Strong work ethic;
- Commitment to CDMV’s six guiding principles, the values that we share: creating value, agility, Inner Fire, dedication, team player and being of one mind.