Strategic Advisor (Calgary)
Your background in animal care and your passion for sales make you the ideal candidate to implement your knowledge in the market and sales business strategies. You will ensure the retention of new clients and look for new market opportunities to maximize growth in Alberta. Working with an incredible team led by Regional Sales Manager, Martha, will give you opportunities to develop strong skills in a growing organization.
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Strengthen and promote the expansion of CDMV in Alberta;
- Identify the needs of clients and prospects;
- Provide potential clients with the solution they need to grow their practice
- Manage the territory with the Field Customer Service Agent partner for sustainable growth based on tools and targets provided;
- Support CDMV clinics with business solutions.
Does this describe you?
- Veterinary technician background;
- 3 to 5 years of sales experience;
- Concrete experience selling ‘’services’’;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Experience in B2B and/or B2B2C (an asset).
Does this sound like you?
- Client focused, listening skills, understanding;
- Ability to impact and influence others; commitment to efficiency;
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Team player;
- Organizational skills;
- CDMV’s six guiding principles, the values that we share: creating value, agility, inner fire, dedication, team player, be of one mind.