Representative agent (Atlantic provinces)
With your talent for business development, you’ll be responsible for meeting sales and budget objectives. You’ll use your strong organizational skills to manage your territory independently. Working with Frédéric’s passionate team will give you the opportunity to grow solid skills in a growing company.
“The representative’s mandate is to offer programs and tools that will support veterinary practices in the territory.” — Frédéric Côté, Regional Sales Director, Atlantic and Quebec
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Understand client needs and propose solutions using a consulting approach;
- Identify business priorities and promote CDMV’s services to veterinary practices;
- Ensure client satisfaction, and, if it is lacking, contact head office and offer constructive solutions;
- Meet approved financial targets;
- Provide quarterly reports and adjust as needed;
- Attend veterinary conferences and promote the company’s services;
- Fill out all administrative documents, including the weekly CRM report and the bimonthly expense report, per standard procedures and within established deadlines;
- Carry out all duties required by your supervisor in the interest of CDMV.
Does this describe you?
- A collegial degree in business administration with experience as a representative, or equivalent experience;
- A diploma in Animal Health Technology (an asset);
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft Office suite software;
- A valid driver’s licence and a car;
- Availability to work 4 to 5 weekends per year.
Does this sound like you?
- Flexible, versatile and resilient, you carry out your duties efficiently in a constantly evolving workplace;
- Setting priorities, establishing timelines;
- Able to manage several different files at the same time;
- Available to travel and stay overnight;
- CDMV’s six guiding principles, the values that we share: creating value, agility, inner fire, dedication, team player, be of one mind.