Receiver (Forklift Operator) Halifax
Reporting to the supervisor, you will be responsible for replenishment, placement of inbound and stock retention in the distribution centre.
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
· Complete replenishment, as well as place and rotate stock with a reach truck/forklift
· Collect, organize, and dispose of damaged diet and empty pallets
· Sort and receive inbound stock
· Perform inspection of your forklift
· Change, charge and perform the general battery maintenance
· Keep the work area and environment clean and secure
· Other duties may include order picking and unloading full trailers of supplies (if required by supervisor to support the interests of CDMV)
We would like to meet you if you have :
· Forklift experience
· Team spirit orientated
· Take safety and security to heart
· Available to work overtime on daily basis (0.5-1 hr Mon-Thurs and occasionally 4-5 hrs on Saturdays)
WE HAVE A LOT TO OFFER
· Day shift: 7:00am to 3:30pm
· Pension plan
· Group insurance
· Excellent opportunity to develop your skills in a growing company
CDMV is the leading Canada-wide distributor of products for veterinary practices. Our mission as a distributor is complemented by the deployment of value-added solutions relevant to managing and promoting a veterinary establishment. These allow our clients to focus on what’s important: caring for animals.
If you join CDMV, you’ll be part of a team of more than 350 employees located across an area that stretches from the Saint-Hyacinthe headquarters to the distribution centres in Calgary, Toronto and Halifax.
Apply today using the form below.
CDMV applies an equal access employment program and encourages women, ethnic or visible minorities, people with disabilities and Indigenous people to apply to published job offers.