Field Customer Service Agent (Ontario)
With your talent for communication and desire to find solutions, you will be responsible for visiting veterinary clinics to support them and working on maintaining and growing our relationship while ensuring their satisfaction with our services. Working with Martha’s passionate team will give you the opportunity to grow solid sales skills in a growing company.
“The field customer service agent is a key element in the support to our veterinary clients.” — Martha Little, Regional Director, Ontario and West.
What you’d mainly responsible for:
- Preparing the visit for the Mississauga west territory: review solutions established to address the needs of the clinic, consult our CRM to best understand any complaints report and historical visit reports, draw conclusions and determine next steps to satisfy their needs. Implement the relevant of our “value add” services based on their needs;
- Create your own agenda and appointment dates in CRM;
- Order follow-up: special orders, inquiries, backorders, narcotics, etc.;
- Complaints follow-up: transport, error in orders, breakage, etc.;
- Ensure understanding of the return policy and other politics that may be specific to certain suppliers;
- Fill out all administrative documents, including the daily CRM updates with clinic visits and the bimonthly expense report, per standard procedures and within established deadlines;
- Carry out all duties required by your supervisor in the interest of CDMV.
Does this describe you?
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft Office suite software;
- Owning a driver’s licence and a car;
- Availability to work 4 to 5 weekends per year;
- A diploma in Animal Health Technology, Vet technician background or sales training (an asset).
Does this sound like you?
- Flexible and versatile: you carry out your duties efficiently in a constantly evolving workplace;
- Setting priorities, establishing timelines;
- Positive attitude, cheerfulness, patience and the desire to find solutions;
- CDMV’s six guiding principles, the values that we share: creating value, agility, inner fire, dedication, team player, be of one mind.