Bilingual Customer Service Agent (Toronto)
With your attentiveness and client focus, you’ll be responsible for client contacts over the phone, email, fax or any other method the client chooses. Working with a fantastic team reporting to supervisor Gauthier will give you opportunities to develop strong skills in a growing organization.
“Every day I contribute to helping our clients to the best of my ability, in a place where I can realize my full potential. It makes me proud!!” — Noemie, customer service agent
Interested in putting customer service first?
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Contact clients by phone, email, fax, mail, etc.;
- Input a variety of information into the different systems (ERP, CRM) in accordance with established procedures;
- Manage the following:
- Orders (clients, representatives, stores, CDMV employees, other departments);
- Problems (after-sales service);
- Promotional orders;
- CDMV web tool support (e.g. online labels, transactional sites);
- Product returns and/or client credits (enter, check, release);
- Corporate stationery;
- Any other relevant transactions;
- Assist with the product recall process;
- Handle visitors as indicated in established procedures;
- Process transactions related to controlled substances;
- Handle requests to access online purchase reports;
- Manage web access;
- Process incoming mail;
- Carry out all other tasks requested by the supervisor to best serve the company’s interests;
- Interact with internal and external resources (e.g. clients, transportation companies) and employees from other departments (e.g. procurement, logistics, distribution centres) to obtain relevant information.
Does this describe you?
- High school diploma; animal care or veterinary technician diploma, an asset;
- Two years of experience in customer service;
- Knowledge of the veterinary medicine field, an asset;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite; knowledge of the Microsoft CRM and Oracle, an asset;
- Work schedule: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Eastern Time).
Does this sound like you?
- Client focus, listening skills, understanding;
- Ability to impact and influence others; commitment to efficiency;
- Team player ;
- CDMV’s six guiding principles, the values that we share: creating value, agility, inner fire, dedication, team player, be of one mind.