Bilingual customer service agent (St-Hyacinthe)
With your attentiveness and client focus, you’ll be responsible for client contacts over the phone, email, fax or any other method the client chooses. Working with a fantastic team reporting to supervisor Gauthier will give you opportunities to develop strong skills in a growing organization.
“Every day I contribute to helping our clients to the best of my ability, in a place where I can realize my full potential. It makes me proud!!” — Noemie, customer service agent
Interested in putting customer service first?
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Contact clients by phone, email, fax, mail, etc.;
- Input a variety of information into the different systems (ERP, CRM) in accordance with established procedures;
- Manage the following:
- Orders (clients, representatives, stores, CDMV employees, other departments);
- Problems (after-sales service);
- Promotional orders;
- CDMV web tool support (e.g. online labels, transactional sites);
- Product returns and/or client credits (enter, check, release);
- Corporate stationery;
- Any other relevant transactions;
- Assist with the product recall process;
- Handle visitors as indicated in established procedures;
- Process transactions related to controlled substances;
- Handle requests to access online purchase reports;
- Manage web access;
- Process incoming mail;
- Carry out all other tasks requested by the supervisor to best serve the company’s interests;
- Interact with internal and external resources (e.g. clients, transportation companies) and employees from other departments (e.g. procurement, logistics, distribution centres) to obtain relevant information.
Does this describe you?
- High school diploma; animal care or veterinary technician diploma, an asset;
- Two years of experience in customer service;
- Knowledge of the veterinary medicine field, an asset;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite; knowledge of the Microsoft CRM and Oracle, an asset.
Does this sound like you?
- Client focus, listening skills, understanding;
- Ability to impact and influence others; commitment to efficiency;
- Team player ;
- CDMV’s six guiding principles, the values that we share: creating value, agility, inner fire, dedication, team player, be of one mind.