.NET Developer – St-Hyacinthe
Thanks to your knowledge and skills, you will participate in the development of different products, including the veterinary practice management software LogiVet. You will also contribute to the integration of the B2B and B2C e-commerce platform, in addition to designing a multitude of interconnection APIs for our different platforms and services.
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Participating in product planning, development and maintenance;
- Conducting workload assessment on functionalities in development;
- Creating, developing and implementing the automated tests necessary to ensure long-term product robustness and stability;
- Applying and ensuring compliance with best practices in terms of security of sensitive data (GDPR) and e-commerce functionalities;
- Performing any other task required by your superior in order to best serve the interests of CDMV.
We would like to meet you if you have :
- A DEC (diploma of college studies) or AEC (attestation of college studies) in information technology;
- 1 to 3 years’ relevant programming experience;
- Knowledge of .NET and C# back-end programming;
- Ability to communicate effectively in French and English, both spoken and written;
- An innate ability to focus on client needs;
- A strong results-oriented approach;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL 2014+, as well as serverless applications using Azure Functions or Azure Lambda (an asset) and Azure DevOps.
- Basic knowledge of Agile methodology (an asset).
Does this sound like you?
- Resourceful, flexible and versatile;
- Able to set priorities and establish timelines in a rapidly evolving environment;
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time;
- Willing to follow CDMV’s six guiding principles, the values that we share: value creation, agility, the inner fire, dedication, being a team player and being of one mind.