Material Handler (St-Hyacinthe/Brampton)
Reporting to the supervisor, you will be responsible for stocking items in the warehouse, picking sold items, labelling if needed, and packaging products for shipping.
“I feel like I’m at the heart of operations. I like knowing that I’m helping with client orders, from preparing them through to packaging. And I won’t even go into the work environment and schedule!” — Carl, night material handler
Interested in joining our team?
What you’d mainly responsible for:
- Ensuring the storage of products in the warehouse;
- Picking of various items;
- Labelling products, when required;
- Packaging products to allow proper deliveries.
Does this describe you?
- A good physical condition
- A high-school diploma (an asset)