Material Handler – Calgary (Days/Evenings)
Reporting to the supervisor, you will be responsible for processing inbound freight, including receiving, storage and inventory control, and/or processing outbound orders including picking, packing and shipping in a warehouse setting.
Interested in joining our team?
Day Shift / Schedule:
Monday – Friday 7am till 3.30pm
Evening shifts/ Schedule:
Sunday-Thursday & Monday-Friday: 11am till 7.30pm
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Operating a variety of equipment to load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- Print labels to attach to product.
- Organize and maintain inventory.
- Operate computerized inventory control systems.
- Handling and storage of hazardous product.
- Pick orders.
- Build pallets.
- Pack orders
- Ship orders
We would like to meet you if you have :
- A good physical condition
- A high-school diploma (an asset)
- A reach truck operators license (an asset)
We have a lot to offer:
- Pension plan;
- Group insurance;
A respectful workplace;
Excellent opportunity to develop skills in a company that promotes career advancement.
CDMV is Canada’s leading distributor of products dedicated to veterinary practices.
We have been supporting veterinarians and their teams with a wide variety of quality products since 1972.
We fulfill our mission by striving for consistent operational excellence at all our distribution centers located in Alberta, Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia.
Joining CDMV means joining over 375 employees who care about the health and well-being of animals.
CDMV applies an equal access employment program and encourages women, ethnic or visible minorities, people with disabilities and Indigenous people to apply to published job offers.