Reporting to the director of marketing, the Web merchandiser is responsible for the enhancement of product-related, educational, promotional and other content on our e-commerce platforms.
This person is also a leader who can skillfully oversee the Product Information Management system (PIM) and the Content Management System (CMS).
“The Web merchandiser is a team player who works closely with the marketing team, the product specialist (procurement team), the IT support team and external partners.” – Marie-Claude Rouleau, Director of marketing.
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Maintaining the consumer platform and enhancing it with keywords while maximizing SEO;
- Organizing products and all related content in collaboration with the procurement team, specifically the product specialist, as part of the B2B website migration;
- Conducting a weekly review of the online performance of new products (proper navigation);
- Participating in the implementation of a PIM methodology for both consumer and B2B channels and applying the new methodology thereafter;
- Improving and optimizing the content of product pages in collaboration with the manufacturer partners and the marketing coordinator, in accordance with priorities;
- Contributing to the development and implementation of various marketing initiatives requiring one or more online launches, in accordance with the marketing calendar;
- Participating, along with the marketing coordinator, in the development and implementation of potential monetization opportunities through the optimal use of PIM and CMS;
- Conducting a monthly competitive intelligence audit to assess new market trends.
Does this describe you?
- At least two (2) years’ experience in Web merchandising (CMS);
- Past experience in the development and online launch of marketing content using a CMS;
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite (an asset);
- Good writing skills (a significant asset).
Does this sound like you?
- Bilingual (oral and written French and English) and capacity to write in French with no mistakes;
- Dynamic, enthusiastic and intellectually curious;
- Able to work quickly (and well!);
- Meticulous and reliable;
- Able to navigate in a constantly changing environment;
- Collaborative: meeting goals requires teamwork!