Web Integrator/Front-End Developer (St-Hyacinthe)
As a creative person, you will be responsible for independently designing and developing UX/UI technology solutions. You will contribute to IT developments with colleagues.
“The ideal candidate is well-versed in UX/UI concepts and applies them effectively. They are also a good communicator and work well in a team.” — David Deslauriers, head of IT
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Designing and developing technological solutions in accordance with UX/UI design specifications;
- Proposing improvements to ensure that the system and software evolves according to the needs of the organization and users;
- Writing and validating user documentation;
- Carrying out unit and regression tests;
- Ensuring that UX/UI technology monitoring takes place;
- Taking part in the production start-up;
- Performing other tasks required by your supervisor to best serve the interests of CDMV.
Does this describe you?
- A college diploma in computer technology;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position (software development);
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and French, both orally and in writing;
- In-depth knowledge of Web technologies (HTML, JS, CSS, LESS/Sass, Bootstrap, etc.);
- A basic understanding of visual design;
- Knowledge of REST APIs and SharePoint online (an asset);
- Good command of Office suite, Windows and Linux.
Does this sound like you?
- Able to navigate in a changing environment;
- Resourceful, flexible and versatile;
- Able to set priorities and establish timelines;
- Able to effectively manage multiple files simultaneously; and
- Willing to follow CDMV’s six guiding principles, the values that we share: creating value, agility, inner fire, dedication, team player, be of one mind.