St-Hyacinthe (Head Office) (Quebec) Permanent
Apply nowApply now
Reporting to the Controller, the Financial Analyst is responsible for maintaining financial reports and dashboards, and also supports management with ad hoc analysis.
Roles and responsibilities
- Support the Controller in profitability reports for management and the sales team;
- Produce various business development reports;
- Continually monitor sales forecasts;
- Support the finance team at month end by supplying relevant analysis;
- Support the finance team during the budget process;
- Ensure the reliability of the financial statements by setting up processes, procedures and systems (with the help of the Controller);
- Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles;
- Ensure compliance with provincial and federal tax laws and with generally accepted accounting principles;
- Develop, produce and maintain various financial reports and KPIs;
- Manage special projects or assignments as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Adaptability and stress management: Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability and/or tolerance in a constantly changing work environment while efficiently performing the functions of the job;
- Ability to manage several different files at the same time;
- Organization: Be able to prioritize and establish schedules;
- Planning: Set objectives, establish and put in place action plans and evaluate processes and results.
- University degree and recognized accounting designation (or in process);
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an accountant;
- Extensive knowledge of current software;
- Knowledge of Oracle an asset.