Executive Assistant to the President
With your experience and integrity, you will be responsible for supporting the CEO in the execution of her tasks and the achievement of her objectives. As a member of Lucia’s passionate team, you will have the opportunity to apply and develop solid skills in a growing company.
“The Assistant to the CEO plays a key role, and a sense of rigour must be his or her strongest asset.” – Lucia Pollice, President and CEO.
What you’d mainly responsible for:
- Coordinating the preparation and publication of documents used as presentations to the Board of Directors;
- Drafting the minutes of Board committee meetings and ensuring follow-up;
- Organizing the CEO’s agenda and performing the related follow-up;
- Maintaining contact with the executive team, the members of the company’s Board of Directors and the boards on which the CEO serves, as well as all external contacts;
- Planning and coordinating meetings and conference calls and ensuring follow-up;
- Receiving, transferring, screening and following up on telephone calls;
- Writing and revising various documents (letters, agreements, e-mails to employees, clients or suppliers, etc.) and ensuring their distribution, as required;
- Managing and filing various files, preparing expense accounts and monthly corporate credit card reconciliation;
- Organizing travel, trips and other meetings for the CEO and the executive team;
- Ensuring administrative follow-up of the files entrusted to you;
- Carrying out various administrative tasks, report preparation, layout and correction of PowerPoint presentations and other documents;
- Following up on the payment of certain invoices;
- Carrying out any other task or responsibility that may arise and being part of the activities of the president’s office.
Does this describe you?
- A bachelor’s degree or significant training in office automation or a recognized equivalent;
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in an executive assistant role;
- Excellent proficiency in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams and Outlook);
- Knowledge of Oracle CRM (an asset).
Does this sound like you?
- A highly developed sense of rigour;
- Discrete, loyal and ethical;
- A sense of urgency and ability to manage priorities;
- Comfortable in an advisory role;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent flexibility and ability to adapt;
- An understanding of the corporate and board of directors environment.