Executive Assistant to the President – St-Hyacinthe
With your experience and integrity, you will be responsible for supporting the CEO in the execution of her tasks and the achievement of her objectives. As a member of Lucia’s passionate team, you will have the opportunity to apply and develop solid skills in a growing company.
“The Assistant to the CEO plays a key role, and a sense of rigor must be his or her strongest asset.” – Lucia Pollice, President and CEO.
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Coordinating the preparation and publication of documents used as presentations to the Board of Directors;
- Drafting the minutes of Board committee meetings and ensuring follow-up;
- Organizing the CEO’s agenda and performing the related follow-up;
- Maintaining contact with the executive team, the members of the company’s Board of Directors and the boards on which the CEO serves, as well as all external contacts;
- Planning and coordinating meetings and conference calls and ensuring follow-up;
- Receiving, transferring, screening and following up on telephone calls;
- Writing and revising various documents (letters, agreements, e-mails to employees, clients or suppliers, etc.) and ensuring their distribution, as required;
- Managing and filing various files, preparing expense accounts and monthly corporate credit card reconciliation;
- Organizing travel, trips and other meetings for the CEO and the executive team;
- Ensuring administrative follow-up of the files entrusted to you;
- Carrying out various administrative tasks, report preparation, layout and correction of PowerPoint presentations and other documents;
- Following up on the payment of certain invoices;
- Carrying out any other task or responsibility that may arise and being part of the activities of the president’s office.
Does this describe you?
- A bachelor’s degree or significant training in office automation or a recognized equivalent;
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in an executive assistant role;
- Excellent proficiency in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams and Outlook);
- Knowledge of Oracle CRM (an asset).
Does this sound like you?
- A highly developed sense of rigour;
- Discrete, loyal and ethical;
- A sense of urgency and ability to manage priorities;
- Comfortable in an advisory role;
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent flexibility and ability to adapt;
- An understanding of the corporate and board of directors environment.