Digital Platform Manager – St-Hyacinthe
Thanks to their creativity and communication skills, the digital platform manager will be responsible for managing the iterations of our digital products using an Agile development approach.
“More specifically, we are seeking someone for whom product management and e-commerce are second nature. You are the ideal candidate if you are capable of prioritizing and organizing your team’s workflow as well as extracting and analyzing data.” – Marie-Josée Bayard, Vice-President, Sales and Business Development
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Working closely with main stakeholders in the different sectors in order to understand business issues and define roadmaps.
- Acting as a custodian of site functionalities and as an SME (subject matter expert) on the digital platforms associated with the different channels in order to ensure the smooth functioning of sites and applications.
- Analyzing, documenting and prioritizing different types of requirements and business needs.
- Analyzing feasibility, impacts and processes and reporting on conclusions to the relevant stakeholders.
- Actively participating in the definition of strategies and scenario testing with the project team.
- Working with the Information Technology (IT) team to continuously improve the performance of digital platforms.
- Creating product requirements, managing functionality backlogs, writing user stories and coordinating the cost-effective and efficient use of internal and external resources.
We would like to meet you if you have :
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role, with a background in platform launches.
- Work experience managing Agile projects.
- Experience and interest in B2B and B2C.
- Bilingualism is required (written and spoken French and English).
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU:
- Strong communication skills and ability to justify decisions to team members, company management and other stakeholders using rational arguments.
- Ability to take responsibility, show initiative, know clients, partners and stakeholders and understand the industry.
- Capacity to translate client requests into user stories.
- Ability to present information in an easily accessible manner in both internal and external communications.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Good capacity for research and data analysis to guide and support decision making.
- Awareness of the importance of the production aspect and concern for the quality of deliverables.
- Commitment to CDMV’s six guiding principles, the values that we share: creating value, agility, Inner Fire, dedication, team player and being of one mind.
WE HAVE A LOT TO OFFER, INCLUDING:
- Competitive pension plan.
- Group insurance including life, disability and dental.
- Employee and family assistance programs (EFAP).
- Onboarding and integration program.
- Talent management program.
- Company that promotes career advancement.
CDMV is the leading Canada-wide distributor of products for veterinary practices. Our mission as a distributor is complemented by the deployment of value-added solutions relevant to managing and promoting a veterinary establishment. These allow our clients to focus on what’s important: caring for animals.
If you join CDMV, you’ll be part of a team of more than 350 employees located across an area that stretches from the Saint-Hyacinthe headquarters to the distribution centres in Calgary, Toronto and Halifax.
Apply today using the form below.
CDMV applies an equal access employment program and encourages women, ethnic or visible minorities, people with disabilities and Indigenous people to apply to published job offers.