Oracle Developer-Analyst (St-Hyacinthe)
With your experience and knowledge of Oracle, you’ll be responsible for programming new functionalities in the different Oracle EBS modules. You’ll help with analysis, development, programming and testing. As part of the fantastic IT team headed by David, you’ll have the opportunity to develop strong skills in a growing company.
“You’ll be part of a seasoned team that will enable you to reach your potential!” — David Deslauriers, head of IT
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Programming according to analysis specifications;
- Performing unit and regression tests;
- Performing extractions to assist users;
- Participating in and, if necessary, writing analyses to support the team;
- Participating in the production launch;
- Developing the software upgrade strategy and taking part in the rollout;
- Codifying and testing programs and interfaces according to established rules;
- Preparing and implementing, using appropriate environments;
- Designing new functionalities;
- Maintaining current programs;
- Writing the functional and technical analysis document;
- Performing other tasks required by your supervisor to best serve the interests of CDMV.
Does this describe you?
- A college diploma in computer technology;
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in PL/SQL programming;
- Ability to communicate effectively in French and English, both orally and in writing;
- Experience with ERP software in the manufacturing/distribution field;
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS, Oracle E-business and APEX (an asset) as well as Oracle Integration Cloud or other REST API (an asset);
- Good command of Office suite, Windows and Linux.
Does this sound like you?
- Able to navigate in a changing environment;
- Resourceful, flexible and versatile;
- Able to set priorities and establish timelines;
- Able to effectively manage multiple files simultaneously; and
- Willing to follow CDMV’s six guiding principles, the values that we share: creating value, agility, inner fire, dedication, team player, be of one mind.