Delivery Driver Class 3 (Talent pool)
Your experience as a driver and your keen sense of customer service make you the ideal candidate to be responsible for successfully delivering the goods to veterinary clinics. Working with the dynamic team of CDMV, you’ll have opportunities to develop solid skills in a growing company.
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Prepare the deliveries and load the truck according to the route;
- Successfully deliver goods to veterinary establishments;
- Unload the truck according to client needs;
- Work closely with the distribution centre staff;
- Perform any other work required by your supervisor to properly serve the interests of CDMV.
Does this describe you?
- Class 3 driver’s license;
- 2 to 3 years experience as a delivery driver.
Does this sound like you?
- Courtesy skills;
- Resourcefulness and focus on health and safety at work;
- Autonomy and stress management;
- Client oriented;
- CDMV’s six guiding principles, the values that we share: creating value, agility, inner fire, dedication, team player, be of one mind.