Customer Service Agent
Under the supervision of the Head of the Department | Customer Service, the Customer Service Agent is responsible for interacting with clients by phone, email, fax or any other medium of the client’s choice.
Roles and responsibilities
- Contact clients by phone, email, fax, mail, etc;
- Input a variety of information into the different systems (ERP, CRM) in accordance with established procedures;
- Manage the following:
- Orders (clients, representatives, stores, CDMV employees, other departments);
- Problems (after-sales service);
- Promotional orders;
- CDMV web tool support (e.g. online labels, transactional sites);
- Product returns and/or client credits (enter, check, release);
- Corporate stationery;
- Any other relevant transactions.
- Assist with the product recall process;
- Handle visitors as indicated in established procedures;
- Process transactions related to controlled substances;
- Handle requests to access online purchase reports;
- Manage web access;
- Process incoming mail;
- Carry out all other tasks requested by the supervisor to best serve the company’s interests;
- Interact with internal and external resources (e.g. clients, transportation companies) and employees from other departments (e.g. procurement, logistics, distribution centres) to obtain relevant information.
- Client focus, listening skills, understanding;
- Ability to impact and influence others; commitment to efficiency;
- Team player.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and French;
- High school diploma; animal care or veterinary technician diploma, an asset;
- Two years of experience in customer service;
- Knowledge of the veterinary medicine field, an asset;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite; knowledge of the Microsoft CRM and Oracle, an asset.