Reporting to the director of marketing, the administrative coordinator is responsible for launch activities for the online boutiques of veterinary practices across Canada. Ensures that these activities run smoothly for the sales, operations and client services teams; handles the go-live of a large number of veterinary practice online boutiques, in an efficient, smooth and positive fashion.
The administrative coordinator must act as an ambassador for CDMV’s six beacons of light, the values we share: value creation, agility, inner fire, dedication, being a team player and being of one mind.
Roles and responsibilities
CDMV provides simple access to e-commerce for its clients. Developed specifically for veterinary practices, the offer includes preparatory training, results optimization and marketing support. The administrative coordinator is responsible for:
- Launching at least 50 new online boutiques on schedule and according to established processes;
- Ensuring the transition of about 30 online boutiques to an optimized platform;
- Coordinating B2B client communication (updating legal documents and platform support documents, such as terms and conditions, contracts, statements of work, suggested retail prices, promotions and marketing calendars);
- Managing internal communications and exchanges on the Teams platform (representatives, sales coordinators, client service, IT);
- Maintaining reference materials (terms and conditions, client and/or sales team training documentation, defect tracking, lists of IT and legal requirements, etc.);
- Putting in place and maintaining an FAQ tool (Q&A) for internal and external clients;
- Providing training updates (customer service, representatives, distribution centres);
- Playing an active role in improving launch processes;
- Providing operational support for the web platform.
- Analytical skills;
- Quick learner;
- Continuous improvement focus;
- Sense of urgency;
- Close attention to detail;
- Careful implementation;
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual (French and English), both oral and written;
- In-the-field support experience required;
- Proficient in coordinating the work of several teams in a fast-paced and changing environment;
- Experience in marketing or digital marketing an asset;
- Good understanding of veterinarian products and services an asset;
- Experience in B2B and B2B2C companies a major asset.