Delivery driver – Class 3 license
The delivery driver must be an ambassador for CDMV’s six beacons of light—our common values: creating value, agility, inner fire, dedication, team player and be of one mind.
Roles and responsibilities
Under the supervision of the warehouse manager, the delivery driver is responsible for:
- Load the truck in accordance to daily deliveries planned in the Mauricie region;
- Successfully deliver the goods to veterinary clinics;
- Unload the truck according to client needs;
- Work closely with the warehouse staff.
A two-week training period is planned
- Courtesy skills;
- Security focus;
- Client oriented;
- Resourcefulness and autonomy.
- Class 3 license;
- Customer service aptitude.