Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist – Full Time
Thanks to your listening skills and client orientation, you will be responsible for overseeing contact with clients via CDMV’s communication channels. Your daily routine will include answering clients’ questions, identifying their needs, documenting interactions and handling certain transactions, such as order taking.
“The ideal candidate is motivated, organized and mindful of the reality of our clients in order to support them in their interactions with the company. With their dynamism and dedication, they will easily integrate into our team.” – Renée Bonneville, Supervisor, Customer Service.
Interested in joining a team where making the client experience is a top priority?
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Interacting with clients by phone, email, fax or any other communication channel:
- Documenting these interactions in the different IT systems (CRM, ERP, etc.);
- Going beyond the transactional aspect in order to establish and maintain a relationship of trust with the client;
- Identifying client needs and providing clear and accurate answers to their questions;
- Handling certain transactions, such as order-taking and follow-up, providing support for the use of certain electronic tools, managing returns, etc.;
- Contacting and following up with clients in the case of product recalls;
- As a key contact person for the client, acting as an ambassador for CDMV by relaying accurate information;
- Documenting any comments or situations that could lead to a continuous improvement and forwarding them to the department supervisor for follow-up;
- Working with clients, colleagues, the different departments and carriers to ensure the proper circulation of information, thereby facilitating optimal operational performance;
- Carrying out any other tasks required by your superior in order to best serve the interests of CDMV and its clients.
We would like to meet you if you have :
- Nice to have Two years of experience dealing with customers.
- Excellent oral and written English & French Language skills.
- A strong interest in the field of veterinary medicine.
- A diploma in Animal Health Technology (an asset).
- Knowledge of Oracle or any other ERP (an asset).
Does this sound like you?
- Strong client focus and listening skills;
- Focus on efficiency and desire to be a team player;
- Strong work ethic;
- Commitment to CDMV’s six beacons of light, the values that we share: creating value, agility, Inner Fire, dedication, team player and being of one mind.
We have a lot to offer:
- Work from home;
- Competitive pension plan;
- Group insurance including life, disability and dental;
- Employee and family assistance programs (EFAP);
- Onboarding and integration program;
- Talent management program;
- Company that promotes career advancement.
CDMV is the leading Canada-wide distributor of products for veterinary practices. Our mission as a distributor is complemented by the deployment of value-added solutions relevant to managing and promoting a veterinary establishment. These allow our clients to focus on what’s important: caring for animals.
If you join CDMV, you’ll be part of a team of more than 350 employees located across an area that stretches from the Saint-Hyacinthe headquarters to the distribution centers in Calgary, Toronto and Halifax.
Apply today using the form below.
CDMV applies an equal access employment program and encourages women, ethnic or visible minorities, people with disabilities and Indigenous people to apply to published job offers