The incumbent will be responsible for providing level one applications support to users and for contributing to analysis and testing.
He must be an ambassador for CDMV’s six beacons of light—our common values: creating value, agility, inner fire, dedication, team player and be of one mind.
Roles and responsibilities
- Managing request follow-ups using the incident and request management system;
- Ensuring that service tickets are handled within agreed-upon response times;
- Properly prioritizing tickets;
- Providing level one technical support for users;
- Analysing requests with clients and identifying next steps;
- Writing documentation for departmental processes, policies and procedures;
- Documenting the use and operation of systems;
- Following up on requests and incidents with the support team and service providers
- Providing customer service with a positive, independent and professional attitude;
- Providing applications support (pager) on a four-week rotation;
- Performing other duties as required by supervisor to support the interests of CDMV.
The successful candidate is an empathetic problem-solver, efficient and comfortable in a constantly changing environment. The candidate is adaptable and demonstrates flexibility, and is able to manage several different projects at the same time. The candidate has strong abilities to prioritize and establish deadlines, as well as to work in a group.
- One year of IT support experience;
- Relevant training in information technology (DEC, AEC);
- Ability to communicate effectively in French and in English (spoken and written);
- Client and results focused;
- Experience using ERP software in manufacturing/distribution;
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office suite and Windows;
- Knowledge of ticketing systems (C2 Atom an asset);
- ITIL certification an asset.