Application Support Technician
Thanks to your experience in application support, you will be responsible for providing users of our veterinary practice management solution with this service. Working on the fantastic team under Maxime Pion, will allow you to develop strong skills in a growing business.
“You will help assist our users to the best of your ability, in an environment that enables you to reach your full potential!” – Maxime Pion, IT Manager – Support and Operations.
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Providing technical support according to the incident or service request;
- Managing incidents and service requests from employees via our ticketing system or through telephone calls:
- Documenting all interventions and incident solutions;
- Documenting change requests and software issues reported by our users;
- Following up with users to ensure that the ticket resolution is in line with expectations;
- Installing, updating and configuring sofware;
- Advising the person in charge of the product and making recommendations to improve the software;
- Collaboration on all other activities considered necessary to achieve the organization’s objectives.
We would like to meet you if you have :
- From 2 to 5 years’ experience as an Application Support Technician;
- Experience troubleshooting physical and software problems, such as printers and SQL Server;
- Experience with the Windows 10 and Windows Server;
- Experience with the Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of ticketing systems;
- Excellent communication skills and good sense of priorities;
- Knowledge of system and network architectures would be an asset;
- Knowledge of ITIL reference documents would be an asset.
Does this sound like you?
- Flexible, versatile and/or open-minded in a constantly changing work environment, while performing your tasks efficiently;
- Able to manage a number of various files simultaneously;
- Able to manage priorities and establish deadlines;
- Team player;
- Commitment to CDMV’s six beacons of light, the values that we share: creating value, agility, Inner Fire, dedication, team player and being of on mind.
We have a lot to offer:
- Pension plan;
- Group insurance;
- Respectful work environment;
- Excellent opportunity to develop your skills in a growing company..
CDMV is the leading pan-Canadian distributor of products for veterinary practices. Along with our mission to distribute, we also provide a multitude of solutions that facilitates the management of a veterinary practice. These allow our clients to focus on what’s really important: caring for animals.
If you join CDMV, you’ll be joining a team of more than 350 employees located across an area that stretches from the Saint-Hyacinthe headquarters to the distribution centres in Calgary, Toronto and Halifax. We’re committed to doing more for veterinarians.
Please send your application via the form.