Senior Financial Analyst – Financial Planning and Analysis (St-Hyacinthe)
With your vision and analytical skills, you will be responsible for maintaining financial reports and dashboards as well as providing support to management with a variety of ad hoc analysis.
“We’re talking about a strategic position with a direct impact on the profitability of the company” — Frederick Correia, Vice President, Finance
What you’d mainly responsible for:
- Support the Vice President, Finance, in reporting to management on profitability (channels, customers, product categories, suppliers, etc.);
- Prepare and follow up on sales forecasts;
- Participate in the budget process as well as in month-end analysis;
- Propose ways to improve profitability though pricing and reducing the cost of products and services;
- Make long-term financial forecasts;
- Develop, produce and maintain various financial reports and KPIs;
- Act as a manager on special projects as assigned by your supervisor.
Does this describe you?
- A valid accounting designation;
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field;
- Excellent knowledge of English and French, both spoken and written;
- A minimum of 5 to 8 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Extensive knowledge of current software applications and mastery of Excel;
- Greater knowledge of Power BI software;
- Knowledge of the Oracle system (an asset).
Does this sound like you?
- Adaptability and stress management;
- Resourcefulness, flexibility and versatility;
- Ability to set priorities and establish timelines;
- Effective management of multiple projects at the same time;
- Ability to navigate in a changing environment;
- Willing to follow CDMV’s six beacons of light, the values that we share: creating value, agility, inner fire, dedication, team player and being of one mind.