Software Quality Assurance Analyst (St-Hyacinthe)
Maternity replacement: 12 months
With your attention to detail and analytical skills, you’ll be responsible for organizing and conducting software testing and analysis activities.
“The ideal candidate demonstrates resourcefulness and empathy. He or she will work closely with the developers and the application support team.” – David Deslauriers, IT Manager
What you’d mainly responsible for:
- Organizing, conducting and documenting software validation and regression testing;
- Performing and documenting unit tests following product updates or new product development;
- Detecting and isolating errors to enable developers to effectively resolve them;
- Establishing data sets to ensure adequate test coverage;
- Updating technical procedures to maintain testing efficacy;
- Validating product fixes;
- Participating in the definition of requirements;
- Performing any other task required by your supervisor to best serve the interests of CDMV.
Does this describe you?
- Relevant training in the field of information technology (DEC, AEC);
- 1 or more year’s experience in software quality assurance;
- Ability to communicate effectively in French and English, both written and spoken;
- Attention to detail;
- Basic knowledge of SQL programming;
- Good command of Office Suite and Windows;
- Prior use of ERP software in the manufacturing/distribution sector;
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS (an asset) and of a ticketing system (C2 Atom, an asset);
- ITIL certification (an asset).
Does this sound like you?
- A team player;
- Strong collaborative spirit;
- Able to effectively manage multiple files simultaneously;
- Able to set and manage priorities;
- Able to adapt in a changing environment;
- Adherence to CDMV’s six beacons of light, the values that we share: creating value, agility, inner fire, dedication, team player, be of one mind.