Accounts Receivable Manager
You will be responsible for managing the accounts receivable team and supporting the Corporate Controller in the company’s financial and accounting activities. You will be called upon to put your tenacity and skills to good use in order to solve the problems and meet the stimulating challenges that await you.
“The ideal candidate is an agent of change who has strong coaching and communication skills.” – Marilyn Mongrain, Corporate Controller.
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Managing and coordinating the work of the accounts receivable clerks;
- Following up on accounts receivable and collecting on outstanding accounts;
- Reconciling accounts on a monthly basis and preparing various management charts;
- Ensuring adequate training of employees, including the creation of training tools, in line with the needs of the department;
- Participating in the preparation of the year-end audit and providing the required documents;
- Conducting rigorous follow-up of business processes;
- Working in close collaboration with other departments;
- Supporting the corporate controller in the project for the improvement of accounts receivable processes.
Does this describe you?
- A Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in accounting;
- At least 8 to 10 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken French and English;
- Good supervisory and team-building skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle software;
- Facility for communicating with clients;
- Experience in data analysis (an asset).
Does this sound like you:
- Capable of adapting to a constantly changing environment;
- Able to communicate business objectives;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Resourceful and flexible;
- Able to set priorities and schedules;
- Able to effectively manage multiple files at the same time;
- Commitment to CDMV’s six guiding principles, the values that we share: creating value, agility, Inner Fire, dedication, team player and being of one mind.
We have a lot to offer, including:
- An excellent pension plan;
- Competitive group insurance;
- A respectful workplace;
- An excellent opportunity to develop skills in a company that promotes career advancement..
CDMV is the leading pan-Canadian distributor of products for veterinary practices. Along with our mission to distribute, we also offer a multitude of management and marketing solutions that are essential to a well-run veterinary practice. These allow our clients to focus on what’s really important: caring for animals.
If you join CDMV, you’ll be joining a team of more than 350 employees located across an area that stretches from the Saint-Hyacinthe headquarters to our distribution centres in Calgary, Toronto and Halifax. We’re committed to doing more for veterinarians.TM
Send your application via the form.
CDMV applies an equal access employment program and encourages women, ethnic or visible minorities, people with disabilities and Indigenous people to apply to published job offers.