Account Executive (Quebec)
With your talent for managing and developing client accounts, you will be responsible for meeting sales and budget targets. You will also be required to manage your territory (QC) autonomously and demonstrate strong organizational skills.
“The account executive acts as a trusted advisor for veterinary practices. They are committed to providing them with support to achieve their objectives. Thanks to the account executive’s interpersonal skills and business acumen, they find the right solutions to match the needs expressed.” – Frédéric Côté, Director business development and strategic partnerships.
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Understanding client needs and proposing solutions based on an advisory approach;
- Identifying business opportunities and promoting the services offered by CDMV to veterinary practices;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, and, in the event of an issue, notifying head office and proposing constructive solutions;
- Meeting approved and budgeted financial targets;
- Reporting on the situation every quarter and making any necessary adjustments;
- Participating in veterinary conventions and presenting the company’s services;
- Completing administrative documents, including the weekly CRM report and bi-monthly expense report.
We would like to meet you if you have :
- A Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in business administration with experience as a representative or the equivalent;
- Experience using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM or any other CRM (an asset);
- Excellent capacity to analyze and interpret data and results;
- Knowledge of the basic Microsoft Office suite software;
- A valid driver’s license and a car;
- Availability to work four to six weekends annually, mainly during conventions;
- Bilingual: excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English;
- Comfortable with various computer tools, for use or promotional purposes.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Flexible, versatile and/or able to adapt to a constantly changing work environment, while carrying out your role effectively;
- Able to manage priorities and establish timetables;
- Capable of managing multiple files at the same time;
- Able to travel, with overnight stays;
- Commitment to CDMV’s six guiding principles, the values that we share: creating value, agility, Inner Fire, dedication, team player and being of one mind.
WE HAVE A LOT TO OFFER:
- Advantageous pension plan;
- Group insurance, including life, disability and dental care insurance;
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP);
- Orientation and onboarding program;
- Talent management program;
- Company that promotes career development;
*The position is in telework; however, the person must ideally reside in the territory it serves, i.e. Western Quebec, as travel is expected on a regular basis (3-4 times a week).
CDMV is Canada’s leading distributor of products dedicated to veterinary practices.
We have been supporting veterinarians and their teams with a wide variety of quality products since 1972.
We fufill our mission by striving for consistent operational excellence at all our distribution centres located in Alberta, Ontario, Quebec and Nova Scotia.
Joining CDMV means joining over 375 employees who care about the health and well-being of animals.
CDMV applies an equal access employment program and encourages women, ethnic or visible minorities, people with disabilities and Indigenous people to apply to published job offers.