Account Executive – Ontario
With your talent in managing client accounts, you will be responsible for meeting sales and budget objectives. You will also be required to manage your territory autonomously and support clients in handling change. As a member of Martha’s passionate team, you will have an opportunity to develop strong skills in a growing company.
“The ideal candidate will be called upon to propose programs and tools to support the business development of the veterinary practices in their territory.” – Martha Little, Regional Sales Manager, Western Provinces and Ontario.
What you’d mainly be responsible for:
- Managing current accounts;
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities;
- Promoting the services offered by CDMV to veterinary practices;
- Ensuring client satisfaction, and, in the event of an irregularity, notifying head office and proposing constructive solutions;
- Meeting approved and budgeted financial objectives;
- Reporting on the situation every quarter and making any necessary adjustments;
- Establishing timetables and carrying out your role effectively;
- Participating in veterinary conferences and presenting the company’s services in collaboration with the on-site team;
- Completing, in accordance with standards and on time, all administrative documents, including the weekly CRM report and the bi-monthly expense report.
Does this describe you?
- A Diploma of College Studies (DEC) in a related field expertise;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- A valid driver’s license and a car;
- Availability to work four to six weekends annually;
- Knowledge of the veterinary/animal care environment and/or the distribution of B2B products or services (an asset).
Does this sound like you?
- Flexible, versatile and/or able to adapt to a constantly changing work environment;
- Able to effectively manage priorities;
- Able to manage multiple files at the same time;
- Available to travel, with overnight stays;
- Commitment to CDMV’s six guiding principles, the values that we share: creating value, agility, Inner Fire, dedication, team player and being of one mind.
We have a lot to offer
- Pension plan;
- Group insurance;
A respectful workplace;
Excellent opportunity to develop skills in a company that promotes career advancement.
CDMV is the leading pan-Canadian distributor of products for veterinary practices. Along with our mission to distribute, we also provide a multitude of management and marketing solutions that are essential to a well-run veterinary practice. These allow our clients to focus on what’s really important: caring for animals.
If you join CDMV, you’ll be joining a team of more than 350 employees located across an area that stretches from the Saint-Hyacinthe headquarters to the distribution centres in Calgary, Toronto and Halifax. We’re committed to doing more for veterinarians.
Send your application via the form.