Thanks to your knowledge and skills, you will participate in the development of different products, such as the microservices-based B2B and B2C e-commerce platform, as well as a multitude of interconnectivity APIs for our different platforms.
“The ideal candidate is familiar with .NET back-end programming. He or she also is also strongly focused on results and customer satisfaction.” – David Deslauriers, IT Manager – Delivery and Production.
What you’d mainly responsible for:
- Participating in product planning, development and maintenance;
- Conducting workload assessment on project functionalities;
- Creating, developing and implementing automated tests necessary for the long-term robustness and stability of the products;
- Applying and ensuring compliance with best practices in terms of security of sensitive data (GDPR) and e-commerce functionalities;
- Performing any other task required by your superior in order to best serve the interests of CDMV.
Does this describe you?
- A DEC (diploma of college studies) or AEC (attestation of college studies) in information technology;
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant programming experience;
- Knowledge of.NET and C# back-end programming;
- Ability to communicate effectively in French and English, both spoken and written;
- A strong focus on customer satisfaction and results;
- Knowledge of Azure, DocumentDB, (CosmosDB), MongoDB, CouchDB or other NoSQL databases (an asset);
- Knowledge of serverless applications using Azure Functions or Azure Lambda (an asset).
Does it sound like you?
- Able to navigate in a changing environment;
- Resourceful, flexible and versatile;
- Able to set priorities and establish timelines;
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time;
- Willing to follow CDMV’s six guiding principles, the values that we share: value creation, agility, the inner fire, dedication, being a team player and being of one mind.