Frequently asked questions
Here is a FAQ providing answers to the questions you and your teams may have. Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t hesitate to contact with us at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens to the orders placed by my clients?
Orders placed before October 31 will be delivered unless:
- We do not have the product in stock.
- The order was placed before October 31, but required the clinic’s authorization, which was not done.
- The clinic did not authorize the opening of the account before October 31.
How do I proceed if there are returns after the eBoutique has been closed?
- If the return meets the conditions stipulated in the return policy, the usual procedure applies.
Will the marketing activities that were launched each month continue until the eBoutique closes?
- The last marketing newsletter will be sent to consumers in September 2022.
Can I continue to use the Facebook posts that were offered with the eBoutique?
- Yes, provided that the message is personalized and that the URL’s are changed, if applicable.
- Ex: replace “Visit our eBoutique” with “Come and see us in our clinic.”
Will my clinic continue to be listed in the directory (vetboutique.ca)?
- No, upon closing the eBoutique, we will also close this web page, since its aim was to direct traffic to our online store.
What are my obligations, as a clinic, in terms of informing my clients of these changes?
Closing of the eBoutique
What actions am I required to take?
- If you wish to close your eBoutique, you do not have to take any action.
- We will close all the eBoutiques on October 31.
- Your clients will be notified in the meantime.
- Inform your teams as soon as possible.
- Remove the eBoutique access button from your website by October 31 at the latest.
- If applicable, make the necessary adjustments to your communication tools (website, social media, in-clinic posters or brochures, etc.).
How do I explain this decision to my clients?
- You can explain that your service provider has terminated the platform service you were using, and that you have chosen not to continue online sales with another provider.
What do I do if I receive a self-registration between now and the closing?
- We recommend that you:
- Do not accept the registration.
- Communicate with this client to inform them that the eBoutique will be closing soon and invite them to come in and shop directly in your clinic.
Transition to MyVetStore
Transition to MyVetStore: What do I have to do?
- If you wish to move to the MyVetStore platform, we invite you to contact one of their representatives before September 1, 2022. They will be able to guide you through the transition process.
- We will contact your clients on the day of the transition to inform them that they can now shop online on the new MyVetStore
- After September 1, 2022, you can still contact MyVetStore and make the transition, however consumers will receive a notification that the eBoutique will be closing (not moving to another platform).
What should I say to my clients about this change?
- As a veterinary team, you are committed to offering the best service possible to your clients. With this in mind, you have chosen to change platforms so that your clients can take advantage of an expanded product offering and discounts.
Why did you choose MyVetStore as your partner?
- We continue to believe that e-commerce is an essential sales channel for any veterinary practice.
- We are committed to offering an alternative to our clients, as opposed to withdrawing a service without giving you the opportunity to continue your activities.
- The MyVetStore platform is efficient, proven and offers multiple functionalities, and we are therefore confident that it will meet our clients’ needs.