Get your Invoices in PDF
The invoices for all transactions of your CDMV account are available online and those of your new transactions are available the day after your order will be shipped, whether placed online or over the phone.
Here’s how to get a PDF version of your invoice:
• On the transactional website, go to the upper right menu “eServices”
• Connect with your access codes
• Go to the “Invoices” submenu. This section displays the invoice of the last 7 days by default
• Use the search tool to find the desired invoice (if required)
• Click on the invoice number in the first column
• The PDF version of your invoice will be displayed on the screen
– TIP –
If you search for a range of dates, you will be able to download a single PDF containing all the invoices produced during that period.
You do not want to receive your invoices by mail?
• On the transactional website, go to the upper right menu “Profile”
• Log in with your access codes
• In the right section, go to “Preferences” menu
• In “Business correspondance”, put a checkmark in the appropriate box:
- If you no longer want to receive your invoices by mail, put a checkmark in the first box.
If you are a eServices user, you will notice that the first box has already been checked.
N.B. Once this option is chosen, it will automatically apply to all of your business addresses.
- If you want to receive your invoices by email.
- If you want a notification by email when a new statement is available.
• Click “Apply”.
- The invoice format will remain the same as the paper version.
- The eServices will remain available at all times.
- Once the new invoicing option has been activated, the next day, should invoices have been issued on your account the day of the activation, you will receive an email which contains the secure link shown below. By clicking on the link DOWNLOAD YOUR INVOICES, you will have access to your invoices. The invoice format itself has not changed.
- Should several invoices have been issued on your account the previous day, the link will bring up a .pdf document which contains all of the previous day’s invoices.
- You then simply need to process your invoices as you normally would.
- The secure link will be valid for a 30-day period. Should you choose not to access the link before it expires, you will still be able to access your invoices via the eServices section.